Hopefully these silver silver spooners will finally go away.
A federal appeals court ruled Monday that former Harvard University schoolmates of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg can’t undo their settlement over creation of the social networking site.
- Harvard twins stuck with Facebook deal: court (cbc.ca)
- Man dies after falling into pasta machine (cbc.ca)
- Winklevoss Twins Lose Legal War With Facebook (foxnews.com)
- Court: Harvard twins stuck with Facebook agreement (seattlepi.com)
- Winklevoss twins lose Facebook appeal (news-briefs.ew.com)
- Court: Winklevoss twins stuck with Facebook deal (ctv.ca)
- Court Rejects Winklevoss Twins’ Facebook Appeal (news.slashdot.org)